Green building for a healthier, more sustainable future
At Custom Build Maryland, we use green building practices and materials whenever possible. Like you, we care about the durability of your home. We’ll help you conserve energy through environmentally friendly building materials.
Our goal is high-quality green building with a reduced environmental impact.
Here are our energy-efficient building initiatives:
- High R-value insulation — such as foam insulation — in floors, walls, and attics
- Tight construction and mastic-sealed ductwork connections
- Energy efficient heating and cooling equipment
- High performance, energy-efficient windows, lighting fixtures, and appliances
- Options to enable placing attic ductwork in conditioned spaces
Our green building construction won’t just help reduce your utility bills. It will create a healthier and more comfortable atmosphere.